First of all the “Birthers” don’t have any political clout (after losing virtually all their court cases), so my assumption is that they’re a front for some more powerful shadow group who wishes to remain in the background.
It’s also funny that at this late stage, “they” would try to remove the POTUS. President Obama is leading Mitt Romney in that state, albeit by a narrow margin. Pundits say that Romney needs to win Ohio in order to win the election.
Since the Obama’s birth certificate is real, birthers are now claiming that his Social Security number is fake and are trying to get him thrown off the ballot in Ohio.
This is from WND, the home of all things nutty,
If Barack Obama has an immediate eligibility problem, it is more likely to derive from the Social Security Number he has been using for the last 35 years than from his birth certificate. Ohio private investigator Susan Daniels has seen to that. On Monday, July 2, she filed suit in Geauga County (Ohio) Common Pleas Court demanding that Jon Husted, Ohio secretary of state, remove Obama’s name from the ballot until Obama can prove the validity of his Social Security Number.
Daniels, who has vetted thousands of Social Security Numbers for numerous other clients, has done her homework. In her filing, she thoroughly documents her contention “that Barack Obama has repeatedly, consistently, and with intent misrepresented himself by using a fraudulently obtained Social Security Number.” To acquire appropriate standing in court, Daniels has gone to the trouble of establishing herself as a valid write-in candidate for president. Before she is through, this 70-something mother of seven, who has been a licensed Ohio PI since 1995, may cause Obama more trouble than the Romney campaign.
Granny Birther is basing her case on the her claim that the first three digits of President Obama’s Social Security number were only issued to people born in Connecticut.
Oh no, cue the spooky music. Boy those birthers have got Obama this time.
- Mitt Romney Will Not ‘Repudiate’ Donald Trump For Birther Views (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s Social Security Number challenged (headlineclicker.com)
- Lawsuit: “Barack Obama has repeatedly, consistently, and with intent misrepresented himself by using a fraudulently obtained Social Security Number” (thedailysheeple.com)
- Obama’s Social Security Number challenged (this.sott.net)
- Obama’s Social Security Number Challenged (sgtreport.com)
- Obama’s Social Security Number Challenged (12160.info)
- It’s not just the birth certificate! (servehiminthewaiting.wordpress.com)