CNN’s John King interviewed Arizona Governor Jan Brewer just hours after the Supreme Court ruled on Arizona’s SB1070 law which targeted “illegal” immigrants in that state.
Brewer takes a page from Mitt Romney’s book and blames President Obama for just about everything except the decision. John King has to burst her bubble a couple of times to bring her back to reality, but she doesn’t take the bait. She concludes the interview as loony as when she started.
Humorous comment from the DU site:
1. she doesn’t even seem to make sense
Poor thing, what a horrid woman.
How miserable her life must be.
Persecution/abandonment, whenever she talks.
- C&L on The Young Turks: Jan Brewer’s Victory Dance on SB1070 and Romney’s Trouble with Latino Voters (crooksandliars.com)
- Jan Brewer Hammered In Press Conference For Claiming Victory After SCOTUS Ruling (mediaite.com)
- Jan Brewer: The Obama administration basically just told Arizona to drop dead (hotair.com)
- Brewer: Obama admin launched ‘assault’ on Arizona (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Arizona Governor: Obama ‘Doesn’t Think We’re Part Of The Country Anymore’ (thinkprogress.org)
- Arizona Governor Jan Brewer responds to SCOTUS ruling on immigration reform. (mississippipep.wordpress.com)
- Arizona Governor Jan Brewer: Scotus Ruling a Victory! (thegatewaypundit.com)