Wendy Gittleson has compiled some nice pictures with the POTUS and others…
Sure, I have a few beefs with the President. There are times when he’s too George Bush and others when he’s not George Bush enough (like when dealing with Congress), but Barack Obama is far and away the best Presidential possibility we have going right now. He’s incredibly smart. He’s compassionate. He’s empathetic. And, well, he’s just cool and here’s my evidence:
Barack the action star!
He loves babies and babies love him back.
He adores his own “babies” and they adore him back.
What woman doesn’t want her husband to look at her like this?
He keeps his cool even when the wicked witch of the west wags her bony finger.
“Why do people hate you?” Without talking down to a young boy, and without frightening him, he explains partisan politics.
He just seems natural with people, unlike, say, Mitt Romney.
I know we’ve all seen this one, but really, can we get enough of it?
And finally, he takes down Osama bin Laden and Donald Trump at the very same time, all while keeping’ it cool (and really funny).
- 10 Photographs From Barack Obama’s First Trip To Africa (buzzfeed.com)
- Obama’s 11 Most Badass Moments (thedailybeast.com)
- He Said What?!?! Greatest Pols’ Out-of-Touch Moments (huffingtonpost.com)
- Barack Obama promises Latino leaders he will push for immigration reform (guardian.co.uk)
- Some States Rebounding Ahead Of 2012 (huffingtonpost.com)
- Jon Stewart Skewers Fox News For Using Edited Obama Video To Criticize Immigration Policy (mediaite.com)