I think robot-like Mitt Romney needs to go in to the RNC and get a “tune-up”….
Mitt Romney’s campaign is apparently worried about being associated with a Republican proposal, first reported by the New York Times today, to run $10 million worth of racially-tinged ads attacking President Obama for his connection to Reverend Jerimiah Wright. Depsite criticizing Obama for “listening to reverend Wright” in an interview on Sean Hannity’s radio show in February, the presumed GOP nominee twice slammed the proposal today, after his campaign manager did the same earlier.
At a press conference in Florida today, Romney repeated that he “repudiated” the Wright attack. But when asked about his comments on Hannity’s show, Romney said he stood by them, even though he said he couldn’t remember them:
ROMNEY: I’m actually gonna — I’m not familiar precisely with exactly what I said, but I stand by what I said, whatever it was. I’ll go back and take a look at what was said there.
- Sean Hannity’s War On Obama and Co. (criticalandpolitical.wordpress.com)
- Obama Was A Bully, Too, Says Hannity (inquisitr.com)
- Rev. Jeremiah Wright: Barack Obama Has Done Nothing For Black Community (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Mitt Romney Interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity – 5/8/12 (uneditedpolitics.com)
- Hannity Panel Counters Romney Bullying Story By Peering Into Obama’s Bullying (mediaite.com)