This is the thing:
1) The more the opposition threatens to or in fact actually says things about the POTUS on a personal basis, the more many minorities of all stripes will rally around him at the polls.
2) They aren’t talking about his policies, they’re attacking him personally and that would in fact be their “Waterloo”.
3) Make no mistake about it, although, these guys aren’t going away. They have six months to execute their plans to make President Obama a “one term president”.
Here’s a small sampling:
Romney attacked Obama for his association with Jeremiah Wright in February.
- President Barack Hussein Obama Visits The View (theobamacrat.com)
- Rev. Jeremiah Wright: Barack Obama Has Done Nothing For Black Community (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- For President Obama a jilted Reverend may be far worse than any jilted lover could ever be! (politicsandfinance.blogspot.com)
- The ‘bribe’ to silence Jeremiah Wright (johnmalcolm.me)
- Was Reverend Wright Offered a Bribe to Stop Preaching Prior to 2008 Election? (foxnewsinsider.com)