In my opinion, Rand Paul has always seemed dumber than a s**t load of bricks!
Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) became the latest Republican to weigh in on President Obama’s decision to personally support same sex marriage Friday. From his speech before a Faith and Freedom Coalition meeting in Iowa, per the Des Moines Register:
At the Iowa Faith & Freedom event, Paul mocked President Obama’s remark that his view on marriage was evolving. “Call me cynical, but I didn’t think his views on marriage could get any gayer,” he said.
- Rand Paul in 2016? (economicpolicyjournal.com)
- (Rand) Paul ’16! (reason.com)
- GOP: Gay marriage an issue but not like economy (wtvm.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Is Rand Paul Secretly Running For President? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama Supports Marriage Equality (therightisalwayswrong.wordpress.com)