Carmen is one of my favorite opera’s so Mario Piperni’s insertion of the famous operatic aria is a bonus.
However, the real story is Piperni’s political illustrations, which I have used a lot on this blog. He has the GOP pegged to a tee and his illustrations are spot on. I love this guy’s work. His commentaries are really good as well.
What do you get when you combine Nana Mouskouri, one of my favorite operas (Bizet’s Carmen) and a few of my latest illustrations?
This, of course.
- U.S. Politics – Right-Wing Insanity Illustrated (No. 31) (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Mario Piperni on Backwoods Tennessee (seniorsforademocraticsociety.wordpress.com)
- Mario Piperni on Crazy-Bird Bachmann (seniorsforademocraticsociety.wordpress.com)
- Mario Piperni and the Bad Penny (seniorsforademocraticsociety.wordpress.com)
- Two Brain Cells and Leaving the Republican Party (kaystreet.wordpress.com)