There is some controversy over what was said by the shooter in the Trayvon Martin case, George Zimmerman, during his 911 call, especially at the 2 minute and 21 second mark. He seems to say “f–king” and then another word. Some think the second word was a racial epithet, others don’t hear it.
Since there’s a growing discussion over this case, and over the 911 call, we thought we’d post it so you can listen for yourself.
Here’s the Trayvon 911 tape. Listen at 2:21.
What do you think? Some say he said “cold” or “punks”. Some say it’s indecipherable. And some claim he spoke a racial slur. Your thoughts?
- Trayvon Martin: Another Victim of “Stand Your Ground” Law (fidlerten.com)
- 911 Tapes Indicate Shooter Lied in Death of Trayvon Martin (blogher.com)
- TRAYVON MARTIN KILLING: DOJ and FBI to Investigate (911 CALL AUDIO, VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- What If Trayvon Martin Was Standing HIS Ground? (candidobservation.wordpress.com)
- Trayvon Martin: Why His Killer Remains Free (inquisitr.com)