An enigma wrapped in a conundrum...or is it?
On Friday’s Real Time with Bill Maher, videographer Alexandra Pelosi (the daughter of Democratic Majority Leader Nancy Peolosi), took her video camera on the road to start reporting from all over America as we head into the final stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign season. For her first project, Pelosi went to the poorest state in America: Mississippi. The state is overwhelmingly conservative and votes Republican time and time again. The only thing is that these people cannot figure out why they vote Republican when it’s against their own best interests.
Note: This was not a sleazy attempt to show poor Southerners as ignorant and toothless. The individuals knew they were being filmed for the Bill Maher show. Pelosi also claims she had to edit out about 20 people because none of them had teeth and she was afraid people would accuse her of biased reporting.
- Bill Maher Insults Alabama And Mississippi Voters: “Toothless Tuesday Too Tight to Tally” (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- Action Item: Tell Obama to Return Misogynist Bill Maher’s $1,000,000 (newsbusters.org)
- Left Tainted by Association with Bill Maher (thegreatone22.wordpress.com)
- Maher Messes With Mississippi (tomdup.wordpress.com)
- “My 12-year-old will out-reason Bill Maher when it comes to understanding, you know, what, you know,…” (shortformblog.com)