The top quotes in politics …
“Go big.” — President Barack Obama doling out some Valentine’s Day advice to guys.
“Nothing better than that.” — NBA star Jeremy Lin after learning that Obama’s a fan.
“I voted for Barack because he was black.” — Actor Samuel L. Jackson on why he supported Obama in ’08.
“These are demons.” — Rep. Maxine Waters referring to John Boehner and Eric Cantor.
“Her accomplishments in her life were a source of great pride.” — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie on appreciation for Whitney Houston in his state.
“Under no circumstances would I ever.” — Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romneyrefusing to do “Dancing With the Stars.”
“You know, back in my days, they used Bayer aspirin for contraception.” — Santorum backerFoster Friess talking about birth control.
“That was a stupid joke.“ — GOP White House hopeful Rick Santorum responding to the statement.
- REALLY?! Fox News Host Evokes Whitney Houston And Tells Rep. Maxine Waters To ‘Step Away From The Crack Pipe’ (businessinsider.com)
- Fox Host Eric Bolling To Rep. Maxine Waters: ‘Step Away From The Crack Pipe’ (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Maxine Waters: ‘Demons’ remark not surprising for controversial figure (thegrio.com)
- Outrage (markeladley.com)
- Major Rick Santorum donor Foster Friess apologizes for ‘aspirin’ contraception joke (news.nationalpost.com)
- California Congresswoman calls conservative leaders ‘demons’. Will Barack Obama condemn her? (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)