I’ve figured it out. Bolling and the other bottom feeders over at Faux News have to feed their ignorant, bigoted, misogynistic, brain-dead viewers with this sort of fodder every evening and on their internet site Fox Nation, so they say and do things like this just to get a rise from their base and from angered liberals.
Now that I get what they’re doing, I’m not as angry as I was when I first read this piece. I’ve come to the conclusion that they’re all a bunch of sick asses over there.
Fox News host Eric Bolling — who is fond of discussing President Obama’s penchant for “chugging 40′s” and inviting “hoodlum[s] in hizzouse” and the “crib” — told Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) this morning that she should “step away from the crack pipe.” While discussing Waters strong rhetoric about bankers and the GOP leadership, Bolling, without any apparent relevancy aside from the fact they are both African-American women, offered some friendly advice: “Congresswoman, you saw what happened to Whitney Houston. Step away from the crack pipe.” Watch it via Media Matters.
- Fox Host Eric Bolling To Rep. Maxine Waters: ‘Step Away From The Crack Pipe’ (thinkprogress.org)
- WATCH: Fox News Host Makes Shocking Comment About Black Rep. (huffingtonpost.com)
- Eric Bolling Tells Maxine Waters: ‘Step Away From The Crack Pipe’ (mediaite.com)
- Eric Bolling, Fox News anchor, tells Maxine Waters to ‘step away from the crack pipe’ (thegrio.com)
- Fox Host Tells Black Congresswoman To “Step Away From The Crack Pipe” (hiphopwired.com)
- FOX’s Bolling Tells Rep Waters To ‘Step Away From Crack Pipe’ (lezgetreal.com)
- Fox host walks back ‘crack’ crack (politico.com)