Right-wing activist and blogger Andrew Breitbart must be under a lot of stress lately from legal battles and having so much of his hard work discredited.
He may have finally cracked under that pressure on Friday evening outside the CPAC gathering in Washington, D.C. According to eyewitnesses, Breitbart flipped-out and unleashed a tirade at the protesters, calling them “freaks.”
The whole thing was caught on video and posted online by Emily Crockett of Campus Progress.
[we really hope someone takes the time to auto-tune the hell out of this]
- Breitbart to Occupy Protesters: ‘Stop Raping People! You Freaks!’ (crooksandliars.com)
- Andrew Breitbart speaks at #CPAC; Instant Classic: “We’re Not Going To Take Your Bulls**t Anymore” (erickbrockway.com)
- CPAC Panel: Breitbart and Citizens United Unveil “Occupy Unmasked” (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Andrew Breitbart at CPAC 2012: I Don’t Want to Be a Pundit [VIDEO] (ibtimes.com)
- Watch Andrew Breitbart’s Fiery CPAC Speech: I Have ‘College Days’ Obama Videos (mediaite.com)
- At Geller-Spencer’s CPAC Panel, Anti-Muslim Activist Says He’s Proud of Attacks on Mosques (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Breitbart tells CPAC: I have videos of Obama in college and they’ll come out during the election (hotair.com)
- Andrew Breitbart On Dinner With Bill Ayers: He’s ‘A Sociopath’ But A Great Chef (mediaite.com)