Jan Brewer, typical politician…
Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer (R) launched a special fundraising political action committee in October, pledging to use the money to fight illegal immigration and take on other issues she believes in. But based on financial disclosures filed this week, she has so far used it to do little more than buy copies of her own book.
The governor had raised only about $22,000 for Jan PAC by the end of 2011 and spent nearly a quarter of the cash buying books from Amazon and paying a bill at the luxurious Waldorf Astoria hotel in Orlando, Fla.
And that’s how scum roll.
- Gov. Uses Spat with Obama to Raise Money (myfoxphoenix.com)
- Shameless Lying Is Putting Money in Jan Brewer’s Purse (therealwithdarylanddevon.wordpress.com)
- Why Can’t Barack Obama and Jan Brewer Just Get Along? [Jan Brewer] (gawker.com)
- Jan Brewer Gets An Earful From Obama In Ariz (freshtrendz.wordpress.com)
- Jan Brewer using tarmac encounter with Obama to raise PAC funds (examiner.com)