Daily Archives: January 10, 2012
Well that’s nice. I really Like Jay-z and Beyonce, but what their security did to a man who’s wife had premature twins was ugly!
The first child for hip-hop’s royal couple, who wed in April 2008, has been the most anticipated and rumor-generating celebaby of the year (unless Kate Middleton steps up to the plate).
The New York Daily News reported that the couple rented out an entire floor of a wing of Lenox Hill Hospital, had the security cameras taped over to prevent photos from getting out, and posted guards out front.
- Beyoncé gives birth to baby girl (cbc.ca)
- Beyoncé and Jay-Z Welcome Baby Girl Blue Ivy Carter (newsfeed.time.com)
- Beyonce’s Baby Arrives: Blue Ivy Carter Born Saturday in New York City (newsfeed.time.com)
- Dad of premature twins says Beyonce’s Blue Ivy took over hospital (timesunion.com)
- Beyonce & Jay-Z Welcome Baby, Blue Ivy Carter! (digiindie.wordpress.com)