Actually, I really like Meghan McCain. Since she’s become an MSNBC Contributor, I see her a lot on TV. Having said that, I must say, the proverbial apple doesn’t fall too far from the proverbial tree.
Because she is stupid, noted daughter and NBC News analyst Meghan McCain told her audience today that the Obamas deserve “an emoticon of privacy.” Twice. She meant “a modicum.” So close, Meghan.
- Meghan McCain’s On-Air Gaffe: Obamas Deserve “Emoticon Of Privacy” (buzzfeed.com)
- WATCH: Beck’s Harsh Mockery Of Meghan McCain (huffingtonpost.com)
- Meghan McCain Blasts Santorum Over ‘Dated’ And ‘Gross’ Opposition To Key Issue (huffingtonpost.com)
- John McCain On Daughter Meghan’s MSNBC Move: ‘She Went Over To The Dark Side’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Meghan McCain Talks Some SERIOUS Shiz About Newt Gingrich’s Wife! (perezhilton.com)
- Cindy And Meghan McCain Appear In New NOH8 Photos (towleroad.com)