If anyone from the MSM believes that the influence Fox News wields in the media is negligible this video should prove as a reminder that they are wrong. Glenn Beck is a case in point. His show on CNN made barely a blip on of the RWNM’s radar, but as soon as he began his Vicks vapor rub routine on Fox News, he became a media sensation and tea party hero. But as soon as he was booted of the network by Ailes because his mission had been accomplished, we rarely hear much about the rodeo clown these days. But it doesn’t mean he’s still not melting down and issuing warnings of the coming left wing Armageddon.
Beck: Capitalists, if you think that you can play footsie with these people, you are wrong. They will come for you and drag you into the streets and kill you. They will do it. They’re not messing around. Those in the media – and I am included in this – they will drag us out into the streets and kill us. If you’re wealthy, they will kill you for what you have. You cannot tolerate this kind of stuff. You certainly do not encourage it.”
Wow, that’s out there even for him. I was hoping to see one of his Dr. Gene Scott charts in the mix. Oh, well. Anyway, please keep donating to our Solidarity Pizza fund to support the Occupy Wall Street movement. It will also go a long way in ensuring more insane meltdowns by the wingnuts and Wall Street apologists which is just fun to watch: Beck’s warning to Nancy Pelosi was priceless.
- Glenn Beck: Crush Anti-Wall St. Protests (tipggita32.wordpress.com)
- Glenn Beck’s #OWS Meltdown: ‘Violent Left Is Coming to Our Streets to Smash, to Tear Down, to Kill, to Bankrupt, to Destroy’ (crooksandliars.com)
- Glenn Beck Stands By His Comments On Protesters: ‘It Ends In Violence With Marxists Every Single Time’ (mediaite.com)
- “The violent left is coming to our streets, all of our streets, to smash, to tear down, to kill, to bankrupt, and destroy,” Beck said. (barbaradiamond.blogspot.com)
- FINALLY! Glenn Beck Is Putting Out A Teabagger Clothing Line! (dlisted.com)
- Rachel Maddow: Glenn Beck, Conservatives Having ‘Freakout’ Over Occupy Wall Street (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Glenn Beck: Hurricane Irene Is A ‘Blessing’ (kaystreet.wordpress.com)