All one has to do is see how the folks at the “Values” Voter Summit behaved in past conferences.
As all of the major GOP presidential contenders prepare to speak at the Family Research Council’s (FRC) annual Values Voter Summit, the Southern Poverty Law Center is holding a press conference and has published an ad in the Washington Post reminding the candidates and the press that the groups behind the event “spread lies designed to demonize the LGBT community,” Muslims, Mormons, Jews, and others:
- A Who’s Who Of The Anti-Gay Bigots At This Weekend’s Values Voters Summit (queerty.com)
- SPLC’s Christine Sun Wants You to Tell All the Public Figures You Know About This Weekend’s Hate Fest: VIDEO (towleroad.com)
- Mitt Romney Could Benefit From Cultural Conservatives’ Divided 2012 Support (huffingtonpost.com)
- Split in cultural conservatives could help Romney (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Blame the queers…. (tagg-lines.com)
- Fortunes down, Bachmann looks to evangelical vote (seattletimes.nwsource.com)