On Friday evening’s edition of Hannity, the Fox commentator took umbrage over the First Lady shopping at the renowned retail store. Clearly upset at seeing photographs of her at such a location, Hannity deemed that she has “an image problem along with her husband” and questioned the authenticity of her shopping at Target.
“Martha’s Vineyard, golfing, basketball, extravagant trips, a lot of diamonds, all this stuff,” he said. “So here’s her with a picture at Target, and it just so happens an AP photographer happens to be there, right?”
Taken aback by Hannity’s skepticism, both Republican strategist Karen Harenty and Democratic strategist Joe Trippi tried to place the focus back on President Obama. But that didn’t stop the conservative firebrand from getting one last jab at the First Lady.
“I shop there, but we’re being manipulated here,” he said.
- WATCH: Sean Hannity Rages, Calls Obama Dumb (huffingtonpost.com)
- Sean Hannity To Star Of Ford Bailout Ad: ‘Seems Fishy’ That The Ad Has Gone Off Air (mediaite.com)
- First, Fox News Attacks Obama For Scheduling His Speech On Wednesday, Then Attacks Him For Changing It To Thursday (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Bob Beckel To Austan Goolsbee: ‘What The Hell Are You Doing Going On Sean Hannity’s Show?’ (mediaite.com)
- Ed Schultz Dares Mediaite To Demand Correction From Rush Limbaugh And Sean Hannity (mediaite.com)
- Hannity’s Ridiculous Attempt To Credit Bush For Qaddafi’s Overthrow (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- WATCH: Jerry Springer Rages At Sean Hannity (huffingtonpost.com)