This woman epitomizes the filth that is Fox News…
If a tea party group has a protest, Fox News is very happy to present coverage for that event. But if a protest has anything to do with “liberal views,” the network certainly doesn’t share the same eager glee.
In the midst of a Hannity segment Friday evening that criticized and mocked the Occupy Wall Street protests, The Five co-host Kimberly Guilfoyle denigrated the now two week protestors as being virtually useless.
“It’s Woodstock meets burning man meets people with absolutely no purpose or focus in life,” she said. “They have nothing but free time to be down there, they make up a slogan or cause as they go along, and they’re just looking to go out there and dirty the streets. And they really don’t have any idea of what they’re doing there.”
- Occupy Wall Street Protests Go Global (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Bill O’Reilly And Sean Hannity Send Film Crews To Occupy Wall Street Protests (mediaite.com)
- #OccupyWallStreet Protestors Use Anonymous App, Vibe (nyconvergence.com)
- Matt Taibbi: ‘Occupy Wall Street’ can spark movement, motivate change (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- occupy wall street (orgtheory.wordpress.com)
- Occupy Wall Street – Brooklyn Bridge March (freeairclaire.wordpress.com)
- Marines coming to the rescue of the people – Gotta Love Them! ….. (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Occupy Wall Street: images, reports, and ambient soundscapes, from Dan Patterson (boingboing.net)
- The United Federation of Teachers Supports #Occupy Wall Street (seattleducation2010.wordpress.com)