You gotta love Bill Maher’s tenacity, especially in this bizarre political climate. Most Republicans feign outrage when confronted with the reality that they want the economy to tank so Obama will be a one term president…
I disagree with Bill Maher when he says that the President will be a one-term President because of his policies. I believe that Obama will win re-election in 2012.
Comedian Bill Maher said Wednesday on MSNBC that Republicans hope for economic troubles because it will help them defeat President Barack Obama in 2012.
“They want the economy to tank, because that’s their best ticket to beat Obama,” he said. “And the bill they just forced him to sign is a great start to insure we have this double dip recession, and that unemployment stays high, and that nothing is moving in the economy.”
“They’re choking the recession in the crib. That’s just what they want to do. And Obama signed along with it. I just don’t understand this man.”
Watch video, courtesy of MSNBC, below:
- Bill Maher: A Republican Can Beat Obama In 2012 Because ‘The Magic Is Gone’ (mediaite.com)
- Bill Maher Is “Terribly Disappointed” In Barack Obama For Caving In To Republicans (businessinsider.com)
- Bill Maher: ‘Tea partiers are morons, Americans love socialism’ (dangerousminds.net)
- Bruce Tenenbaum: Bill Maher, Here’s The Number (huffingtonpost.com)
- Bill Maher To Piers Morgan: Palin Can ‘Absolutely’ Win In 2012, But He’d Vote For Bachmann (mediaite.com)