In fact, her robotic like answers to ABC’s George Stephanopoulos on Good morning America must scare even her own supporters.
Straight out of the gate in the 2012 presidential race, self-described “scholarly” candidate Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) has tripped over basic facts.
Yesterday, she accidentally heralded a serial killer.
Today, on ABC’s Good Morning America, she defended her “pants on fire” statement that the “Founding Fathers worked tirelessly to end slavery” (they didn’t) by insisting that John Quincy Adams was a Founding Father (he wasn’t). After host George Stephanopoulos pointed out that John Quincy Adams — the son of John Adams — did fight against slavery “decades later,” Bachmann stood by her historical interpretation.
- Stephanopoulos Is Surprised That Michele Bachmann Thinks John Quincy Adams Was A Founding Father (mediaite.com)
- Michelle Bachmann Confirms She Is A Psychopath (scotteriology.wordpress.com)
- Michele Bachmann Tries To Tap Into John Wayne Myth, Compares Self To Notorious Serial Killer Instead (lezgetreal.com)
- Michele Bachmann Lauds Racist as Having American Values (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Michele Bachmann Quotes: John Wayne Gacy and Other Unforgettable Moments (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Michele Bachmann: An inspiration to morons and imbeciles everywhere (garystlawrence.wordpress.com)
- Michele Bachmann Traditional Christianity for President of The United States (socyberty.com)
- Bachmann Mistakenly Says She Has The ‘Spirit’ Of A Serial Killer (kaystreet.wordpress.com)