Republicans argue that states are the “laboratories of democracy” that should be charged with developing new, innovative ways for delivering quality health care more efficiently. But that point is far harder to make in the face of Gov. Scott Walker’s (R-WI) effort to shut the public out of a debate about Medicaid cuts and shield legislators from having to weigh in on cutting benefits and services for the neediest Americans.
- Scott Walker Violates Transparency Pledge Again With 3:00 AM Vote (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Fla. Gov. Scott cuts vaccinations for postpartum women on Medicaid (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Feingold For Governor: Scott Walker & WI GOP’s War On Good Beer (emptywheel.firedoglake.com)
- The Journal Sentinel’s report on the Wisconsin Supreme Court letting Scott Walker’s collective bargaining bill through: (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- Wisconsin Approves Deep Budget Cuts (stevebeckow.com)
- Will Governor Walker Help President Obama Win Second Term In 2012? (dekerivers.wordpress.com)
- Why Polls Are Sinking for New GOP Governors Like Scott Walker (usnews.com)