“The stupid” follows this guy like white on rice. (No pun, honest!)
Pat Robertson and the Christian Broadcasting Network have been heavily promoting the so-called “Teavangelicals,” or the ties between the Religious Right and the Tea Party. Following a report by David Brody, who hosted a panel on “Teavangelicals” at the Faith and Freedom Coalition summit, on the religious views of Tea Party activists Jenny Beth Martin of Tea Party Patriots and Amy Kremer of the Tea Party Express, Pat Robertson claimed that God sent the Tea Party to stop America from sliding into “chaos.”
I believe God loves America. I believe He remembers the sacrifice of past generations and how they’ve stood up and how this country has been a beacon of freedom around the world, and He doesn’t want this country to go into chaos. It’s heading that way, but is the Tea Party His answer? It would be. It’s almost like the humor of God that He’s going to bring a bunch of housewives in to change the government, isn’t that great?
- Breaking News: Joel Watts is Joining Pat Robertson’s Ministry! (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- Pat Robertson: Muslims = Nazis (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Gee, Sorry I Missed This (maboulette.wordpress.com)
- Tea Party Express chair admits movement is just an arm of the GOP (capitolhillblue.com)
- Tea Party Leader: We’ll Back any GOP Candidate (politics.blogs.foxnews.com)