He managed to grab the podium for about 15 minutes right at the time that Congressman Anthony Weiner was scheduled to have a press conference regarding alleged new photos released by Big Government this morning.
Breitbart claims he has a full frontal shot along with others, supplied by a young woman who sold them.
Weiner has just begun his presser. He is basically confessing to sending the original photo along with others.
Rep. Weiner just admitted that he sent the original photo along with the ones Breitbart published. He apologizes, says he will not resign, says he did not use government BlackBerrys to send the pictures. He says he is embarrassed, ashamed, and apologizes.
Posted on C&L at 4:34 pm
- Radar: We have hundreds of explicit Weiner messages; Update: Weiner’s Chris Lee moment? (hotair.com)
- Website says Weiner sent shirtless photo to woman (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Conservative website posts pics of Rep. Weiner (cbsnews.com)
- New Photos Emerge In Anthony Weiner Twitter Scandal (huffingtonpost.com)
- Andrew Breitbart Publishes New Photo Of Anthony Weiner And…It’s A Doozy! (mediaite.com)
- And now…Weiner has an ACTUAL Chris Lee moment! (crushliberalism.com)