The conservative war on women has been an ongoing action for many years. However, in recent years their effort to force women back into the stone ages is on steroids. Daily Kos features: This Week In The War On Women.
If you think that al-Qaeda is not interested in American culture and the NRA’s policies, think again.
Physicians around the country seem to be changing their politics from staunch conservatives to a more left leaning agenda. This is primarily because all over the country, doctors are leaving private practice, which was the reason for their conservatism. The New York Times reports:
There are no national surveys that track doctors’ political leanings, but as more doctors move from business owner to shift worker, their historic alliance with the Republican Party is weakening from Maine as well as South Dakota, Arizona and Oregon, according to doctors’ advocates in those and other states.
The press is beginning to take note of Paul Ryan’s Ayn Rand problem.
FL Governor Rick Scott Busted On Stimulus Hypocrisy. Scott has also signed into law his controversial Anti-Pediatrician Gun Law. I got a feeling Scott will not complete his entire four year term as Florida’s governor. I smell recall in the air (in about six months.)
In a rare move by any conservative standard, presidential hopeful Mitt Romney acknowledges climate change.
Palinisms, did she really say that about Paul Revere?
It looks like Mississippi governor, Haley Barbour was the smartest guy in the room.
Sarah Palin has to be the most confusing woman in politics today!
- Watch NRA heads explode: Al Qaeda spokesman urges terrorists to buy lots of guns at gun shows (crooksandliars.com)
- Al Qaeda Uses Lax ‘Gun Show’ Laws to Arm Terrorists (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- New Al Qaeda Video: American Muslims Should Buy Guns, Start Shooting People (peregrine5700.wordpress.com)
- How to Make Bombs Al Qaeda Replaced Cake Recipe (socyberty.com)
- Doctors Becoming More Liberal? (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Doctor’s politics shifting may foretell profound changes in health care debate. (iflizwerequeen.com)