Uh oh, the creepy crawlers are coming out of the wood work since Donald Trump’s birther assault on the president.
In a Friday appearance on CNN’s John King USA, Birther queen Orly Taitz rolled over the eponymous host, and beleaguered guest Cornell Belcher, like that boulder in Raiders of the Lost Ark. Taitz emptied clip after clip of false and unsubstantiated claims at a helpless John King, but just when all seemed lost, King fought back with his own daisy-cutter of crazy, suggesting that President Obama has been rebutting Birthers in code.
There are probably many who wonder why CNN would choose to give twelve minutes of airtime to the widely discredited Orly Taitz. While most of Taitz’s wild claims have been disposed of here and elsewhere, Donald Trump has certainly proven that Birthers are good for business, media-wise.
It also seems as though John King thinks he is going to be the one to spring that one special logic trap that’s going to make Taitz & Co. spring up from their pews, cleansed of the demons, the Holy Spirit of sanity in their feet. Taitz comically disposes of that notion in a Kenyan minute, and leaves King huddled at her feet, covered in Birther pea soup. Belcher tries valiantly to cut in, but is met only with Taitz’s Dueling Birther Banjo.
- CNN’s John King Manages To Out-Crazy Birther Queen Orly Taitz In Wild Interview (mediaite.com)
- This Exists: Birther Porn (mediaite.com)
- Orly Taitz endorses Trump for President (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- Sarah Palin gets behind Trump’s Birtherism: ‘More power to him!’ (crooksandliars.com)
- Obama: ‘Birther’ claims will hurt Republicans in 2012 (redantliberationarmy.wordpress.com)
- John Legend to Donald Trump: Quit ‘Saying That Racist Bulls— About Obama’ (theroot.com)
- Donald Trump, king of the birthers (salon.com)
- Palin gets Trumped…. (tagg-lines.com)