Courtesy of the Washington Post…
Christina-Taylor Green: A “Face of Hope,” this 9-year-old politician often wore red, white and blue in honor of her country.
Gabe Zimmerman: Recently engaged and one of Giffords’s aides, he was known as a master in dealing with other people.
John M. Roll: A widely respected federal judge, Roll received death threats in 2009 after his decision allowed a case brought forward by illegal immigrants to proceed to a jury trial.
Dorwin Stoddard: A fixture at the Mountain Avenue Church of Christ, Stoddard blocked his wife from gunfire, eyewitness reports said.
Phyllis Scheck: A great-grandmother, the 79-year-old retiree admired Giffords’s stance on border safety.
Dorothy Morris: The 76-year-old retiree, Dorothy Morris, attended the event with her husband and high school sweetheart George Morris.
- Tucson Shooting: Remembering the Dead (abcnews.go.com)
- Details, identities emerge about the 6 who died in Arizona shooting (cnn.com)
- AZ Shooting Victims: Christina Green, Judge John Roll and More (thedailybeast.com)
- Doctors ‘Cautiously Optimistic’ About Gabrielle Giffords’ Condition After Shooting (politicsdaily.com)
- Congresswoman critical after attack (mirror.co.uk)