This is kinda cute…
It didn’t take long for auto-tune gurus the Gregory brothers to work their magic on Jon Stewart’s closing speech at the Rally To Restore Sanity And/Or Fear. Here it is, aptly titled “Sanity Song,” highlighting Stewart’s cry for the media to use its magnifying glass for good with some added facts about transportation in New Jersey. It may not be as catchy as the “Bed Intruder” remix, but the message is certainly more profound!
- Jon Stewart’s ‘sanity’ gets Auto-Tune treatment (cnn.com)
- Auto-Tune the News Does Jon Stewart’s “The Rally to Restore Sanity” [VIDEO] (mashable.com)
- “Estimated 215,000 Attend Jon Stewart’s Rally to Restore Sanity” and related posts (okmagazine.com)
- “Let’s Restore Sanity Shall We?” and related posts (kbgbabbles.blogspot.com)
- The Rally To Restore Sanity, Auto-Tuned (thefrisky.com)