My over-zealous reaction to the above headline was an error.
Tim Profitt, the Kentucky man and since-dropped Rand Paul campaign coordinator videotaped stomping on a Paul protester’s head last week, has been charged with misdemeanor assault. Profitt will go before a district judge in Lexington Nov. 18 on the fourth-degree assault charge. [NBC]
- Rand Paul Head Stomper Will Face Assault Charge (queerty.com)
- Rand Paul head-stomper: I was trying to protect Rand! (shortformblog.com)
- Tim Profitt: Rand Paul Curb-Stomper Identified (buzzfeed.com)
- Rand Paul Stomper Says He Stepped On Lauren Valle Because He Has A Bad Back (alan.com)
- Head-stomping Rand Paul volunteer demands an apology from lady whose head he stomped. (boingboing.net)