I’m simply in shock about why and how this woman is running for the United States Senate…
For the second week in a row, HBO’s Real Time host Bill Maher revealed a previously-unaired clip of Christine O’Donnell on Politically Incorrect. Recall, last week Maher showed a clip of O’Donnell professing to dabble into witchcraft, and pledged to show a new clip of O’Donnell every week until O’Donnell agrees to appear once again on his show.
So tonight, Maher played a clip from O’Donnell’s appearance on Politically Incorrect on Oct. 15, 1998, in which she professed her view that “evolution is a myth”:
O’DONNELL: You know what, evolution is a myth. And even Darwin himself –
MAHER: Evolution is a myth?!? Have you ever looked at a monkey!
O’DONNELL: Well then, why they — why aren’t monkeys still evolving into humans?
- Bill Maher’s Latest O’Donnell Clip: “Why Aren’t Monkeys Still Evolving Into Humans?” (alan.com)
- Maher Guest MacFarlane Declares He’d Have Sex w/ Christine O’Donnell: ‘I Would Wreck That Chick’ (newsbusters.org)
- O’Donnell on Evolution (politicalwire.com)
- Christine O’Donnell: Evolution Is A Myth, If It Weren’t Monkeys Would Still Be Evolving (outsidethebeltway.com)
- TV host Maher shows another O’Donnell clip (boston.com)